- What are the school hours and grades offered at St. Michael Catholic School?
St. Michael Catholic School currently has grades Preschool through 8th. Children must be 5 by July 31 to enroll in kindergarten. St. Michael has wonderful options for Preschool.
- How much is tuition? What other requirements are there of parents?
- $2,150 Standard Tuition
- $50 Non-refundable Registration Fee
- $25 Supply Fee
- $330 Education Technology Fee
- $400 per student minimum parish support (Minimum parish support not required for fourth and subsequent students). It is preferred that parish support be paid monthly via ACH.
Parents are the primary teachers of their children, and that includes teaching the Catholic faith and being a witness to the Gospels. It is our expectation that parents attend Mass with their family every weekend.
- Do you offer financial aid?
- What is the student to teacher ratio?
- How is religion incorporated? Do you accept non-Catholics?
St. Michael School accepts non-Catholic students. We encourage all people to learn about the Catholic faith. Because St. Michael parishioners subsidize the cost of educating the school students, non-parishioners and therefore, non-Catholics pay a higher tuition rate.
- What “special classes” do you have?
- What type of technology do you have?
- What extracurricular activities do you have?
Participation in after school clubs is highly encouraged. Some clubs offered have included chess, Spanish, drama, Eucharistic Adoration, and more!
- Do students wear uniforms?
- Do you offer hot lunch? What is the cost?