- What are the school hours and grades offered at St. Michael Catholic School?
St. Michael Catholic School currently has grades Preschool through 8th. Children must be 5 by July 31 to enroll in kindergarten. St. Michael has wonderful options for Preschool. Children who turn 3 by July 31 are invited to enroll in our Littles preschool. Children who turn 4 by July 31 have 3 Preschool options: Mon-Wed-Fri half-day, Mon-Fri half-day, Mon-Fri all-day.
- How much is tuition? What other requirements are there of parents?
Parents are the primary teachers of their children, and that includes teaching the Catholic faith and being a witness to the Gospels. It is our expectation that parents attend Mass with their family every weekend.
- Do you offer financial aid?
- What is the student to teacher ratio?
- How is religion incorporated? Do you accept non-Catholics?
St. Michael School accepts non-Catholic students. We encourage all people to learn about the Catholic faith. Because St. Michael parishioners subsidize the cost of educating the school students, non-parishioners and therefore, non-Catholics pay a higher tuition rate.
- What “special classes” do you have?
- What type of technology do you have?
- What extracurricular activities do you have?
Participation in after school clubs is highly encouraged. Some club have included chess, Spanish, drama, Eucharistic Adoration, and more!
- Do students wear uniforms?
- Do you offer hot lunch? What is the cost?