Student Grades and Report Cards are accessible online or on the Parent Portal PowerSchool App
Please use the following instructions to access the grade and work study habit information through the PowerSchool SIS browser.
- Sign in to your parent portal at https://powerschool.cdolinc.net/public/home.html
- If you have more than one student, you can select the child’s name tab in the top left corner to switch between each student’s reports.
- To view the grades and attendance, make sure the Grades and Attendance tab is selected in the center of the screen.
- From here you should see the letter grade for each class under the Q2 column. To view more details such as assignments and comments, click on the letter grade. Note – you can also view the comments for every subject at once by selecting the Teacher Comments button on the far left of the screen.
- To access the student’s Work Habits report, please select the Standards Grades tab in the center section of the page next to the Grades and Attendance tab. Please then select Homeroom from the current class list.
- When that drop down expands, you should be able to see all of the Work Habits listed followed by a number score 1 (needs improvement) to 5 (strength).
- All of the information you see on these reports can be printed by selecting the printer icon on the blue tool bar in the top right corner of your screen.
- Log into the PowerSchool SIS app.
- On your dashboard you should see a picture of your child in the top right corner. Click on this picture to switch between multiple students. If you are not automatically directed to the dashboard you may navigate there by clicking on the dashboard icon on the toolbar at the bottom of your screen.
- On your child’s dashboard on the class overview yellow strip make sure you select Q2 from the dropdown on the far right. This may say Q1 by default.
- Once you select Q2 you can click into each subject and will be able to see the letter grade, teacher’s comments and other details pertaining to the subject selected.
- To access the Work Habits report, select Homeroom as the subject then select Standards to view the work habit grade.